Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Relaxing spaces.

I am a massive fan of white, it just seems clean and fresh to me. I always like to incorporate some white pieces into my house to freshen and brighten up the a space. You may already know about my love for white linens, I tend to stay fixated on white bedding for my bedroom.  But it is different when the entire space is white or beige. I think I would probably worry that I would get sick of it after a while. Yet I must admit I do love these spaces, it would be so nice to have at least one room in the house that was crisp, white and serene.




Images via Caldwell Flake.

2 comments:

  1. Love the table in the last photo. Also the purple flowers just add style to each room - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails