Friday, January 14, 2011

Coco Pearl featured on Design Blooms

  I have had such a busy hectic week and I have been missing my blog time so much. I could spend hours looking at blogs. I hate to admit it but I start to have withdrawals after a while if I don't get my blog time. So after my hectic week and my blog withdrawals I was glad to get a lovely little message this morning from Lauren the Author of Design Blooms to tell me that Coco Pearl was featured on her blog. Lauren you made my day! So I thought I would leave with so eye candy from Laurens Gorgeous blog.




Images via Design Blooms.

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog through Twitter - it's really nice! And through your blog, I just discovered Design Blooms :-) Looking forward to exploring both of your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails