Thursday, January 6, 2011

New idea of the day: Windsor Smith Room in a Box.

I just love it when people come up with great new innovative ideas that are really inspiring. Sometimes you wish you could do them yourself. Well I thought it would be interesting to feature some great new ideas on my blog. I may even try and make it a regular feature! Todays great idea comes from renowned Interior Designer Winsdor Smith. Windsor has created a website called Windsor Smith Room in a box. This one-stop website provides you with a Windsor Smith custom designed room and links to loyalty membership discounts from her favorite merchants culled from her years in the design world. Through this unique service, she is able to meld your design aspirations with her vision and services. Decorating your home has never been easier, more accessible or fun! You can check out more about this Room in a box on her website.  

Just in case you havnt seen her amazing work here is a little inspiration!







 Images via Windsor Smith.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the room with the light green couch and framed pictures! Has given me some great ideas for my apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails