Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excited about..


I wanted to thank Sarah from My First Little Place for passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. I was so excited to receive this award and have wanted to write about it since I got it. The only thing is to play along you have to write about 7 things about yourself....and I have been trying to think of some things that you don't already know about me. So 7 days later I finally got around to putting it all together. Bad I know! Anyway I hope you enjoy.

1. I am obsessed with white bedlinen. 

 2. I am a neutral girl but I am trying to use colour more.

 3. I don't like her personality so much, but I love Olivia Palermo's style.

 4. I have always liked studded furniture. I think it is classy and adds a little glam.

 5. I think it is important to sit down at the dinner table with your family every night. It is a great way to stay connected and make sure you always have a little family time. Even if your like me and there is only 2 of us.
 6. I am obsessed with cushions, my husband teases me about my cushion graveyard (cushions stored away that I no longer use but wont throw away)

 7. I love stripes. Anything and everything with stripes.

Now its my turn to pass it on to these lovely blogs..

4 comments:

  1. Aww Thank you!!!! I am obsessed with stripes too!!! XOXOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I'm thinking we were definitely suppose to blog meet... we have sooo much in common, freaky! In particular 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7 I am absolutley the same!!

    Thanks for sharing not only your beautiful blog with us but also a little bit about you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love the white & grey combinations, whether in decor or fashion ~ Have a beautiful day ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails