Thursday, January 27, 2011

Designer of the day: Armonia Decors

With the weather warming up and the sunshine coming out I was in the mood for some bright and happy interiors. The thing that caught my attention in Armonia Decors interiors was Emily's use of colour. I am a neutral girl but I am trying to incorporate more colour into my home, so it is nice to find some inspiring interiors that will push me in the right direction. Emily also has a blog so I will be checking that out to.










Images via Armonia Decors

5 comments:

  1. WOW you are right- what a great use of colour! I love the mirrored entryway table with the small stool under! Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours! And so pretty and glam.

    Just found your lovely blog and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drawn more to neutrals too, but it's amazing what a pop of color can do! It can totally change a person's mood on a dreary winter day...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you mean about the lamps! I had thought previously about putting ribbon around the top and bottom edges. I might just have to give it a go now, thanks for the inpiration and recommendation, I'll let you know how I go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love these rooms...such fresh colors, sea-inspired accents and a touch of glam (but not too much!). Gorgeous. I just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails