Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Notice the similarities?


I was so excited to find out that High Gloss had finally published its first issue. Paloma from La Dolce Vita has such fantastic style I just knew that she would put together a magnificent team and produce something unique. And she did just that! I found that the magazine has a sophisticated feel to it, everything from the interiors to the fashion has glamorous little touches. I don't know how to explain it, but it seems to have a polished feel to it. I love it how all of these great new magazines are popping up with their own individual style. They all bring there own design aesthetic and it is nice to have something a little different and exciting in each one.  One thing I did notice though was some similarities in the room above (Featured in High Gloss) and the room below (featured in Rue). But don't get me wrong, I am not complaining I love each room. Plus there is plenty of room for great design right? 

Can you spot it?

Yep that's right the coffee table, the print on the cushions and the white hydrangeas.

2 comments:

  1. Good eye, good eye. I only noticed the coffee table. Both gorgeous rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i was thinking the same thing. 2 of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails