Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Apologies!...and some eye candy

I am going to apologize in advance for my brief posts that may occur for the rest of the week, but I have just started a new job and I am feeling a little exhausted by the time I get home. Getting into the routine of things takes a little time, but I am sure I will be back on track ASAP.  Spending to much time away from from blogging makes me feel out of touch. Weird I know but blogging has become quite a little hobby for me! One thing that did help lift my mood (and energy) was the March 2011 issue of House & Home that was waiting for me in my email this morning. I always love it when my magazine subscriptions arrive. There were actually a few goodies I wanted to share with you all from the magazine but here is my fav. A beautiful home and some lovely eye candy!



Gorgeous gallery wall!


 Loved the gold accessories and notice the gold tap.
Very Glam! Maybe a new trend?

Images via House & Home

4 comments:

  1. Ooh - Love that art wall!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are gorgeous! good luck on your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes to you as you learn your new job. Great images. Love the first office space. So organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all the bold art and contrast against the neutrals, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails