Friday, February 4, 2011

Designer of the day: Angie Hranowsky


Todays designer has been named one of the "20 designers to watch" by Traditional Home and one of the "five up and coming designers" by Metropolis Magazine and you can understand why once you have seen her work.  Angie Hranowsky's spaces have a relaxed modern style with eclectic touches and she uses bold colours beautifully. When I was looking through her portfolio every home was so gorgeous I wanted to post them all, but there were so many that this post would be more like a book than a blog post. So I picked my favorite home to show you an example of Angie's beautiful work.
If you want to get to know her a little more Angie also has a great blog as well.

 I love the little touches of turquoise in the stools and the vase on the table, it totally lifts the room. Also how adorable is that seashell lamp.

 Anyone know how I get my hands on this fabulous piece of artwork? Let me know..

 She has such a great eye for mixing fabrics that all tie in together. Love the purple too!

 What a great gallery wall.You can see it even better in the picture below

 So many gorgeous unique pieces of art. This is such a great photo, definitely magazine worthy.

 I want that coffee table and the cane ottoman !

 This bedroom would make you happy to wake up every morning. So bright bold and beautiful.

Images via Angie Hranowsky

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog & I am seriousily in love. It's the kind of blog I can spend hours and hours on {my fav}!

    gorgeous rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post of some beautiful rooms! I especially love the gallery wall and the great console table. I just posted an article about beautiful gallery walls and included a link to your post and the picture...stop by to take a look if you'd like!
    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/2011/02/gorgeous-gallery-walls.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails