Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Wynn Las Vegas.


Sorry guys I have been a little slack lately and havnt written on my blog for a while. But I am so excited to share a few things with you all. We were lucky enough to be able to stay in the Tower suites at the Wynn while we are in Vegas. I have to say it definitely makes a difference to the over all feel of the city when you stay at a luxury hotel rather than a smoky old Vegas style hotel. There seem to be more and more quality hotels popping up everywhere. In my opinion the Wynn is one of the best hotels on the strip and I was over the moon when I first walked into the room. Every aspect of the decor is beautifully put together, from the furniture to the wall coverings, window treatments and all the little details. Steve Wynn and his team have done an amazing job! Again I apologize for the crappy quality pics (I have to stop doing that) and realize that you cant always capture everything the way you would like to. Its just the colours and all the details look much better in person. So you to use your imagination :)

King beds are the standard size in this hotel, so no matter what room you get you still have the luxury of a soft comfy king size bed. I loved this white leather headboard with gold studs. I want to try and re-create it at home!


I thought the reading lights were an interesting little touch.


I love the bold checked floor coverings.


All of the artwork in the room is amazing, it makes the room feel more personalized. There were numerous Picasso prints in the room.


This is how they prepare your room ready for bed :)


Mini bar and night stand.


Personalized Wynn treats.



Lovely plush leather sofa and ottoman. I loved the studded details.







The bathroom is massive! I am definitely enjoying the twin basins, massive bath and space to sit down and put your makeup on. I added a few different shots, so you can get an idea of the colours. The one above is probably more accurate of the true colour, but the ones below show you more details. 





Images via Coco Pearl taken by me.
Please ask before using any of these images.

2 comments:

  1. You must be having an amazing time! Very nice room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! Look forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails