Monday, July 5, 2010

Whats hiding?



I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent mine skiing and falling over at Mt Buller with friends. After multiple falls, bumps, bruises and fun I came home sore and tired but its was all worth it. I think the snow is one of the only good things about winter. Anyway I thought I would share some images with you all. Can you pick the similarities?









Yes its Cow hide!
Usually I'm not a huge fan but I think it looks great in all of these pics.
 
Images via David Jimenez, Lonny, Brad Ford and unknown.

3 comments:

  1. wow those cowhides really add that extra bit of glamour to all these rooms. great finds!

    Persis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Cowhide is done well in all of these images, great inspiration,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowhide does add a really fun touch! Sounds like you had lots of fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails