Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eventi-New York City


Im going to be a man of few words, or should I say a lady of few words. I have been meaning to post about this hotel for a while now, but I havnt had the time to actually sit down and put it all together. So I have decided to do a brief post instead. I always have these great post plans in mind, yet I never get around to being in the right head space or having the time to write them. I have been dying to share some of my travel adventures, but as most of you know, when your traveling you rarely have time to stop. One thing I will share is some pics of the hotel we stayed at in NYC. Hopefully I will get time to post about shopping, eating and travels in NYC another time. While we were in NYC we checked into Hotel Eventi. Eventi is a brand new Kimpton hotel situated on 30th Street and 6th Avenue. You can never go wrong with a Kimpton hotel. They have a boutique feel without a boutique price tag. We were both certainly happy with this hotel.


Lighting beside the bed. Note: they have similar reading lights as the Wynn (post below). The curtains were covered by a mesh type sheer which made the room more interesting.

Window seat with trendy little reading light.



Again the lighting in this picture is really bad. But hopefully you will get the idea.

Yummy soaps and products below.



Lovely little wooden stool in the shower and towel with Eventi logo.

Entrance to the lifts/elevator in the lobby

Sunset from our hotel room.

2 comments:

  1. I like how neutral that room is. I like the reading lights by the bed too! Hope your having a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love the bedroom! XXX Nicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails