Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lovely Melbourne.

I just thought I would quickly mention this lovely video on Melbourne. Melbourne is my city and my home and it has recently been featured on one of my favorite sites FASHIONAIR. It has some great tips and places to visit around Melbourne. Plus you get a peak of my amazing city. I have mentioned fashionair in a previous post and I often watch their videos for some great inspiration. Currently there website is undergoing some changes but you can still watch a few great clips while they are changing things. You have to skip to the second half of the video check out the sites and sounds of Melbourne with Aussie blogger Michi Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails