Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FASHIONAIR-A must see!

I have been getting great ideas from FASHIONAIR for a while now and I thought I should definitely share this great website with you. It has all the fashion inspiration you would ever need.... well almost. Plus it has some chic design ideas too. My favorite parts are "Style Profile" and "7 Day of Chic". Style profile is a series of programs that give you a peak into fashion designers homes. Its a much see!!! and 7 Days of Chic is a series of programs that follow stylish women for seven days. You get to see all the different looks they create for themselves on a daily basis (Also a must see!). There is also lots of other great programs and fashion inspiration so you should DEFINITELY check it out!! Hope you enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails