Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bloggers favorite bedroom pic!

Ok ok so maybe I was being a little ambitious asking people to select one favorite bedroom! While I was looking for mine it was so hard to chose just one. So I congratulate everyone who managed to pick one favorite room because I'm sure you have many. I kept finding pictures I liked, but there was always one thing that stood out that I didn't quite fit. Maybe it was the perfectionist in me. Anyway I decided on this room designed by my favorite British designer Kelly Hoppen. It is actually Kelly's own bedroom in her London home. The reason why I chose this room is because it is simple yet sophisticated. As you may already know I am a massive fan of neutrals especially white bed linen. I love the soft neutral colours she has used to create this serene space. The bedside lights are also a good choice for a bedroom that is shared with your partner (My BF isnt really into girly things so I think this lamp would work great) add some personalized pictures of your loved ones and some great artwork and you have one great room!
(Image via Kelly Hoppen)


Now for the best bit! Here are the pictures that my lovely blogger friends picked as their favorites.

Image via Country Living

Sheila from A Punch of Color
Image via Domino
 

Image via Canadian House and Home
 Shari from Little Blue Deer
Image via Citified

Brittany from For The Love of Gold
Image via Lee Kleinheiter
 

Image via Susan ferrier


Thank you to all you lovelies who sent in your favorite bedroom, it was a pleasure receiving all of them. I hope you all enjoy this post as much as I did.

P.S for those of you who have yet to send yours in I would still love to see and post them!


3 comments:

  1. looks great!

    i love the picture you chose!
    ...might just have to add it to the favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved this! Such a great idea for a post, Yahnay, thanks for featuring my pick! I am off to check out the bloggers I don't know, I loved this! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea i love all the picks from my favorite bloggers~lovely blog:)Deepali

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails