Saturday, June 19, 2010

Warming you up!

I have decided to give you a little teaser into a new post that I am putting together. I have asked a few of my lovely blogger friends to send in a picture of their favorite bedroom for you to all enjoy. I have received some yummy, delicious, scrumptious rooms already, but I would really like to add some more to the collection that I have so far. If you would like to take part I would love you to email your fab pic to me at yahnay@gmail.com. I cant wait to see how it all comes together and have a look at everyone's individual style. Plus you will get a lovely mention on my blog! For those of you who have already sent yours through I really appreciate it and hopefully something will be put together soon.















3 comments:

  1. woww I really love those rooms! they are like old style but also modern and chic!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek!! This is GREAT!! I get my internet back on Monday. I can't wait to have more than 5 minutes to search for the most beautiful bedroom ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend Love!
    B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails