Tuesday, March 23, 2010

bloggers paradise

Blog Love

The other day I was flipping through a design magazine hoping for some inspiration and it left me feeling rather disappointed. It got me thinking........Have they always been this bad? or are they just getting worse?  1.  They are full of adverts 2. The content isnt that great and 3. they leave me with little design inspiration. Then I realized that maybe my lack of inspiration was due to that fact that I have un limited access to lovely fabulous adorable blogs! Why bother paying for a magazine when all I need is right here at my fingertips. So thank you to all you bloggers out there who fulfill my cravings for great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails