Sunday, March 28, 2010

Designer of the day: Kimberly Ayres

Kimberly Ayers lovely dreamy interiors recently caught my eye.  I love the colour pallets she uses in her spaces. I think the info about her on her website sums up her work nicely, so I thought I would quote directly from her website. "Kimberly Ayres is a California-based designer and the owner of Kimberly Ayres Home, a furnishings boutique and showroom in San Francisco. Dubbed one of the Top Ten Young Designers to Watch in 2009 by Domino magazine, Kimberly continues to define her work by her ability to merge classic design with bohemian elegant style. Kimberly creates personal, highly individual, and notably comfortable spaces with her laidback sense of chic". You can check out the rest of her portfolio here.


I love the bedside lamps and they are the perfect shade of blue. Oh and I adore the bedside tables too!


What a dreamy wall colour! It is paired nicely the black lamp shade and the pink flowers. I must say I love pink flowers in any interior.

Loving the yellow and bright colours at the moment.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails