Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My baby shower!

On the weekend I invited all my close girlfriends and family over to celebrate the arrival of our baby girl. Finally after lots of planning my baby shower all came together. Most of my inspiration came from this baby shower I posted a while ago. I loved the pink, orange and green colour theme. I wanted it to be girly but still have a bright and fun element to it. It was so nice to bring out all those childhood treats and that remind you of when you were young. We played games, had lolly bags and ate heaps of and sweets. Now with only 3 months to go I am getting really excited about meeting the new addition to our family of two. Hopefully my baby shower will be a sign of all the wonderful birthday parties to come.








Images Via Coco Pearl
Most of the party supplies are from here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a beautiful day! The pictures look great (and OMG those cupcakes were amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very ecstatic to discover this site on google.I wanted to say thanks to you with regard to this excellent article!! I undoubtedlyenjoyed every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to look into new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails