Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My favorite pics from May Elle Decor

 There is nothing better than flicking through a new issue of a magazine. I always eagerly look for the pictures that catch my attention. Here are my favorite pics from the latest issue of Elle Decor.
(The artwork above is amazing!)

 What a beautiful classic bedroom with modern touches. Love the blue and red throw on the end of the bed and the x-side tables. The complete look is yum.

 A huge library I just couldn't resist. The pops of colour keep the room interesting.
 If there was a trend that I would pick this session it would be bold bright colours. I have seen it on the runway and it has also been translated into home decor. The colours in this picture are gorgeous.

 Simple classy and stunning.

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving these images! can't wait to get my copy!
    Can't wait to introduce bold colors in my apartment this season as well.

    xoxo
    Maurenice
    www.villa-bisono.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the vibrant colors on the tray! Beautiful images...
    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails