Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New April/May issue on Lonny!

As most bloggers may already know, the new issue of LONNY magazine is out now.  I am still amazed about how fabulous it is to have an online magazine that is absolutely FREE!! This issue is a massive 227 pages and is full of great new ideas.  One thing that caught my attention was Michelle Adams new eco-friendly apartment. She has redecorated her apartment with a softer more sophisticated colour pallet and consciously decided to make design choices that were eco friendly.  I personally adore her new look.  I would love to hear what you think.    Any thoughts?

New apartment
















Old apartment








1 comment:

  1. All about that upholstered headboard! Love it! And the little bar cart! Thanks for the great Lonny preview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails