Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dubai


I feel like I am playing catch up as I have wanted to share these pictures with you for a while now. One of the places we visited on our recent trip was Dubai. It was so amazing. There is no other city like it that I have been to. You would never imagine all of this stuff in the middle of a desert  Far out it is hot there. Granted we visited in the middle of their summer but I am pretty sure it is warm all year round. It is such a nice place to visit I thought I would share.


The beaches are stunning, the sand is white and the water is really blue. Shame the water feels like your swimming in a bath (not so refreshing in 50 degree Celsius weather).


The biggest shopping mall in the world. It even has an aquarium inside!


The tallest building in the world. 


Fountains and Dubai skyline.


Fountain show at night


Sunset from a bar we went to on the beach. It was just gorgeous.





We caught this dhow's up the river to old Dubai which was definitely an experience. 


The Dubai Mall 


Thousands of pretty butterflies hanging from the ceiling in the Dubai Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails