Now that I have to put away my handbags and traded them for a diaper bag I wanted to find something that still looks stylish. I hate baby bags that look like baby bags, you know the ones with bright colours and pictures all over them! So I tried to find some bags that could almost pass as a handbag. Here are a list of some of the best diaper bags I have found so far.
1. Helena - Stone is new to Storksak but their baby bags have been much loved by celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba for a long time. The Helena is stylish yet practical and hardly looks anything like a diaper bag.
2. Ill Tutto is also a hugely popular baby bag brand. Their bags are really well made and are a good size. My sister has this Chiara bag for her two daughters and she has been using it for about 4 years now. So they really last well.
3. I actually purchased a similar baby bag for Ava but they dont stock it anymore, so this large O baby tote is the alternative that is currently still available. Oroton bags are extremely well made and are also very practical. I have been loving mine!
4. I have had my eye on this Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Elizababy
bag for a while now. I like that it is light weight and easy to use. If you are lugging a bag full of baby clothes and nappies it is good to have something that is not to heavy. My husband and I are travelling around the world in July and I am thinking of getting this bag to take with us.
5. Last but not least is the Nylon stripe Harmony baby bag from Kate Spade. I always love a classic tote so this would be a perfect pick for long term use. The tote never goes out of style. This bag is also very practical and has little clips for attaching it to the pram which is very clever alternative to the long straps that are on most baby bags.