Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pretty party


How adorable is this housewarming party featured in Matchbook magazine. It is stylish and sophisticated but it is still comfortable and fun.  When you are entertaining I think it is good to show your decorating and design skills, but still make people feel as though they can enjoy themselves without wrecking your "perfect" table setting. I think this party is a perfect example. They have paired a rustic wooden bench with classic velvet chairs and a comfy throw. Then they have paired funky linen with sophisticated white dinnerware.  Although, I must admit the tall middle vases look good but are a bit much. Sometimes if you add to much height to the middle of the table I feel like it ruins the flow of conversation. 




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the images you have posted so we could all enjoy. Thanks so much. My first visit here to your special space, so I will follow on my way out as I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you,I hope you will find the some time to come visit me some time. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog! I love it here... I will be back often... I am your newest follower. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails