Friday, December 2, 2011

NEW Pretty Maps


When my husband and I travel we often like to buy maps from the places that we go to. They remind me of all the adventures that we had in that particular place. I thought that it would be good to frame them but have never got around to it. A while ago I blogged about Aaron Straup Cope's pretty maps and I recently found out that he has new editions coming out. His art is like a vibrant colurful newer version of an old ordinary map.To me they would be pretty art even if they were not a map.  I would love to buy a few of his maps that are of places that we have been to and then frame them as a series of 3 or so.




Washington DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails