Thursday, March 24, 2011

Going to London..


Ok Ok so I am not going to London UK London but I am going to stay at The London West Hollywood. My husband and I are traveling to the US in August and I have been planning our trip for a while. I get so excited when I know that I am going overseas and cant help but to start planning early. My favorite part of course is booking the accommodation. So far I have booked the Los Angeles part of the trip and I still have Las Vegas and New York City to go. Any suggestions welcome...In fact I would love to chat with anyone who could recommend things to do, places to see or eat at while I am in the US. Keeping me inspired and did I say EXCITED are these pictures of the lovely London West Hollywood.








Images via The London West Hollywood website

2 comments:

  1. Oh La La...very posh indeed! Lucky You!! Have a wonderful trip sweety..live it up and Lux it up all you can..look forward to hearing all about it when you return x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes hotel room decor can be the best inspiration! What lovely rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails