Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dressing up your bed.


So lately I have been rather indecisive about how to make my bed. I know how to make it, tuck the sheets in and all of that....but what I mean is, how to make it look... well.. stylish!?  Is there too many pillows? Not enough pillows? How do I arrange them? My husband often teases me about my graveyard of cushions I have stored away. I buy them and then two months later I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know why but when it comes to making decisions in my own home I can never make up my mind. I think being inspired by design means that you love many types of design.  Then when it comes to making a decision about what you are going to do, being a design lover makes it a little hard. What are your thoughts...keep it simple, lots of pillows, a mixture? Well if your anything like me and cant make up your mind, here are some pictures that will hopefully spur your thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails