Sunday, January 11, 2009

Inspirations

In a few weeks I am moving into my new home and I have so many ideas and inspirations. I thought that I would start to collect a few images. I always find things I like and forget where they were from.

In this image above I love the soft pastels with the harsh black. I think it looks very sophisticated and but homely at the same time. Using different elements in a living area like timber, glass and materials creates contrast to any room, rather than putting a whole heap of the similar pieces.

I love these colours for the guest room. the soft blues are really calming and the latte and cream colours provide warmth to the room.

I love the bold picture in the background of this image. I think it creates a statement in the room.

I love this room! Even though there is so much black and grey in the room, it still looks warm for some reason.

Thom Filicia


I absolutely love Thom's work. I love how he mixes and matches different types of furniture and puts it all together and it looks great.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails