Monday, May 28, 2012

Casually chic in TOMS


My husband and I are planning another trip around the world in July, this time with a 5 month old baby. I know I am crazy right! We are going to LA, Vegas, Toronto, London, Barcelona, Dubai, Singapore and then home. I get exhausted just thinking about it. It will be tricky but I am sure we will still have fun. This time I have to be really prepared before we leave so I have already been thinking about all the things we will have to take with us for bubs. For me however, I really want some comfy shoes because we will definitely be doing lots of walking. I decided on getting a pair of Toms. I have never had a pair but they look super comfy and practical for a holiday. I was also pleased to find out that they ship to Australia!

Once I started browsing their website I found out that they also do ballet flats too, I couldn't resist and I bought this pair as well. 

What are your go to shoes for walking? Other than your runners of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails