Saturday, May 28, 2011

Slowly my living room is coming together..


I have been meaning to take some pics of my living room for a while now. Slowly slowly I have been collecting bits and pieces to bring it all together. We recently got a new tan sofa which was inspired by this post seen here. Once we got the sofa we had to re-arrange the whole living room to make it fit. I featured my living room a while ago here , but I always looked back at the photos and hated them. I definitely needed a change! I added some extra seating and bought new cushions from Country Road to complete the whole look. We are still on the hunt for a new coffee table and maybe some sheepskin rugs for my new chairs from Sokol. I have found some sheepskin rugs from Ikea that I might get, but I am still deciding if I will get them. Normally I have some coral sitting on the books seen below. But my nieces came over recently and broke it (my hubby is kindly gluing it back together as we speak. Hope you enjoy my work in progress.









Images Via Coco Pearl

11 comments:

  1. Everything looks so nice together. So organized and neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! So very much a space I would love to call my own. You have done an amazing job..well done lovely! That rug..gorgeous...where can I get it? ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. WOW. WOW. I want that couch, pronto! Everything is so perfect, awesome effort!!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the rug from a local homeware store. I cant remember the name of it. I love the rug though, it is so soft and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow! The Room looks awesome. Love the couch - the overall look and colour - where can I purchase this couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning I love it. Gorgeous sofa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm new to your blog and I absolutely love it! Your living room is beautiful! Can you tell me where you found the glass lamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the lamps ages ago from http://www.freedom.com.au/. Not sure if they are still available but you could check via the link and see. Have a great Weekend. Yahnay

      Delete
  8. I have been looking for a leather sectional just like this! Where did you find it? Great room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails