Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A little love?

My LOVE print recently arrived from Made By Girl and I couldn't wait to get it framed and put it on my wall. I wasn't sure where I was going to put it because there where a few empty walls in my house waiting for a little love, but I decided to put in in my master bedroom above my dresser. Of course I had to do a little re-arranging and pretty it up a little. I am still deciding which look I like the best. I have moved things around into 3 different looks. Any fav's? Or maybe I need something else?


 Images Via Coco Pearl

9 comments:

  1. love this, just beautiful, I want to get one now!
    both looks look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two versions! I think the large candles provide interesting variation in this setting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like Photo 2- blue books!!! ps: I have the same birds (we used them at our wedding reception).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the top photo with the pairs of birds and candles. Along with the rosy hue of the books and other accessories, the pairings say "together" and "love" as well as your new print does.Beautiful arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently found your blog. Made by Girl is such an inspiration to many. I think they are all great looking vignettes, my favorite is number 1.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same color print :) All arrangements are gorgeous, I can't decide! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing set up there! What a fun and cute print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww! i love how you put it together, looks fab! I choose #1. :)))
    HAPPY VDAY!!!

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this!!! So simple yet very unique. I want this hanging in my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails