Friday, January 21, 2011

Keeping me inspired....

Over the last few weeks I have been slowly collecting a few new things and bringing out some old things that I love. Nothing like a bit of a re-fresh to keep me inspired. I bought these European Pillow cases a few weeks ago from POP by Sheridan and mentioned them in a post here. I loved the print so much that I purchased a gray and an orange set.


 I love these little bowls I got from my grandma. They make me happy when ever I use them.

 Another family heirloom. LOVE the yellow with the gold trim.


 Nothing like a set of new bronze coasters to add a bit of glam.

A recent painting I did that was inspired by this one on Made By Girl.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* Can you send all these my way ;)
    We do have very similar taste don't we. Still waiting for the Pop Sheridan, Grandma has impeccable style with thise Ramikens, brinze coasters LOVE and what a great painting, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillow cases are great, your grandmother's dishes are amazing and there is nothing better than dining with tradition and the painting is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails