Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keep calm and carry on

With all the devastating news on the Queensland floods its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As I watch the news the devastation seems to get worse and worse, but it is nice to see that some Queensland residence have a little hope. This couple are saving a much loved picture and whilst doing so are sending out the message 'Keep calm and carry on'. Its nice to see that this picture that is much loved by design enthusiasts is sending out a positive message at such a terrible time. To all of the victims of this terrible disaster my thoughts are with you. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a disaster...that message is perfect though. I wanted to pop in and let you know that I featured your blog today. Youre doing a good job here, and it needs to be noticed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails