Friday, December 31, 2010

I wish I thought of this!


Don't you hate it when someone comes up with a great idea and you think to yourself "why didn't I think of that?" Well thats what happened to me today when I discovered Pop by Sheridan. Sheridan have created a new store where you can create your own bed set by playing around with different linens on a touch screen. There are heaps of patterns and colours to choose from and you can change them around as you wish.

 You select the piece of linen on the bed that you want to change e.g Pillowcase, sheets, and so on, then you pick the fabric you want. It also costs it all up for you as you go.

 You can also swivel the bed around to look at it from different angles.


 The great thing is they have all the fabric swatches all there for you to have a look at.

 Here is their complete range of patterns.

The best thing about the whole thing, aside from the fact that you can play around with different designs, is that the sets are actually affordable!  I purchased some European pillow cases for $14.95 each and some standard pillow cases for $9.95 each. To make things even better they were offering 30% off so they were even cheaper. And guess what you can take them home on the day, you don't have to order them in. I purchased mine at Westfield shopping centre in Doncaster, but I think you will be able to order them online soon!

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is fantastic! I'm so tempted just to get on a plane and come to Melbourne just to go there. Are there any other locations in Melbourne apart from Doncaster?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails