Sunday, December 26, 2010

Don't judge a book by its cover....

While I was looking through Boarders looking for some last minute Christmas gifts I found these books that caught my attention. I was actually meaning to post about these books before Christmas because I thought they would be a great Christmas gift, but I didn't get around to it with all the Christmas rush.  I loved all the covers and thought they would look great on my bookshelf or maybe as a coffee table book. Unfortunately I had never heard of the name of the books let alone the story behind them. I would feel a little less guilty if I bought them for the story rather than purely because I liked the cover!




3 comments:

  1. F. Scott Fitzgerald was required reading for many prep schools - especially The Great Gatsby- Jazz Age, Love, NYC, Excess. You can't go wrong with a classic like that one. Especially with those covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that the book it actually a good read, now I can buy them with out feeling to bad then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Just found your blog while looking at Timothy Whealon interiors-excited about finding Cocopearl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails