Saturday, November 13, 2010

Playing house.


It is a rainy day here in Melbourne and there is no better way to spend a rainy day than at home with some flowers to cheer me up. I like to take advantage of yucky wet days and re-arrange bits and pieces in my home. Here are some pics from my house and some things I have been thinking about.

 (coffee table display)

We recently bought this buffet and I had to quickly find some things to decorate it with from around the house. I kind of like the simplicity of it (plus its easy to keep clean if there is little clutter). But Im sure I will change it once I find an inspiration picture that changes my mind, but for now it will stay.


  This area has used as a bar, well a half competed one anyway. I am getting a white drink tray to put the bottles in but I am still waiting for it to arrive. I am hoping it will lighten the space up a little. Once I get it I will take some more pic's and hopefully you can tell me if you think it works or not.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xxx

2 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely home, thanks for sharing these images! I'm so excited to connect with a Melbourne blogger... one of my favorite cities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha the Kelly book (I just commented on Kelly in another post!)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails