Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding snaps


 I mentioned a few weeks ago that I my husband and I got married in New York City. Then when we got back to Melbourne we had a cocktail party with family and friends at my house. Here is some snaps of how it all came together.

I put together these bouquets so I could have some wedding pictures taken with my bridesmaids. It was a little strange dressing up as a bride all over again, but I really wanted to have wedding pictures with my loved ones.


 Gifts for the groomsmen and bridesmaids 

 Messages for the bride and groom..



 Candy bar and wine/beer menu

 Blankets to keep people warm







1 comment:

  1. You must have had such a fun night celebrating. Your table with the candy and drinks looks fun. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails