Monday, June 28, 2010

My bedroom.

I wanted to chat about another one of Nate's '10 ways to make your life more beautiful'. He spoke about making sure you have quality fresh sheets. And again I couldn't agree more. I love the feeling of getting into bed at night when you have just changed your sheets. Here are some pictures of my bedroom, I thought I would take advantage of a freshly made bed for a photo opportunity. Personally I always tend to stick to white linen because I find them to be fresh and clean. Plus it is easy to mix it up with different cushions or a new lamp to change the look around a bit. I have been tempted to change my lamps to some silver lights like the ones in Kelly Hoppen's bedroom, but I'm still debating whether they would look good or not. (plus I will have to find some affordable ones somewhere first!)





 Hope you enjoy. 
(Sorry the photo quality is not that great, if anyone has any tips on taking photos of interiors I would love to know!)

7 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is lovely Yahnay. I love the white bedding and your kitten is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your side tables and the vignettes! gorgeous bedroom i must say!

    Persis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom is very pretty and Oh My do I love your cat! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments...I keep wishing that the lighting was better, but oh well i will try again another day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom is so charming:)love the accent wall~keep smiling Dear~Deepali

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty and it looks so fresh and clean. Great job! Luv your blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely bedroom. I am completely with you regarding the idea of white linens - there really is something clean and crisp about them and they act as a great foundation for a bright throw or intricate pillows. And clean sheets - there is nothing like wanting to go to bed sooner than you regularly do just to enjoy them. =) Lovely blog and adorable cat. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails