Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stormy weather..


This post is a little unrelated to my usual posts but I was flicking through my photos and came across this pic that made me laugh. A few weeks ago we had a massive hail storm and flash flooding here in Melbourne and I must admit it was a little freaky! We had hail pelting down that was the size of golf balls in some areas and we literally had rivers running through the streets of the city. Coincidentally, it just happened to be the day that my sister and I thought we would have some retail therapy, but unfortunately that didnt turn out to be the case. The weather quickly turned from pelting hail (pic above) to one larger river (pic below)! We were stuck in this shop for about an hour until the water went away.



Maybe next time I should be better prepared...
(pic of my nieces playing in the rain)


Pics form my personal collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! That's some crazy rain! Anyway, I came over from Erica's post at Moth Design, lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails