Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 101 Awards!


Im so delighted to be given my first award in blog land. My Happy 101 award was awarded my lovely fellow blogger Erica from Moth Design. Her blog is fabulous and her personal style is exquisite. If you haven't checked it her blog already its definitely a must see. The award states that you must list 10 things that make you happy and then pass along to 10 other blogs. So here is my list of 10 things that make me happy, note they are in no particular order (I actually could of had a list of 20, so I suppose that is a good thing :)

1. I love love love my time spent blogging. Blogs are such a great way to find great inspiration and also meet fellow bloggers. I actually think im a little addicted...
+

2. Melbourne, the place where I live..this is a pic from my old apartment, it brings back fun memories
+

 3. My Mac! I cant imagine my life without my mac I use it for everything
+

 4. My BF, he has been my best friend for years and I totally adore him. mmmwah!
 +
 
5. I love all things art. I love buying art, looking at art and painting art.
+

 6. Travel travel and more travel. I find travel totally rejuvenating and inspiring. Some of my happiest 
moments have been while my BF and I have been on holiday. We have traveled everywhere from Australia to America, Canada, Europe, The UK and Asia. (only I wish I looked this stylish) 
+
7. Fashion
 "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening"
Coco Chanel
+

8. Awww I love my home. There is nothing better than coming home after a long day putting my feet up and relaxing. Its where I can play and create things that inspire me. Its where I feel most comfortable and most of all its where my family is ME+BF=Happy


9. Interior Design, its like food.....it totally quenches my appetite
+
10. last but not least, my family. They are my closest friends and inspire me everyday to be the best sister, auntie and daughter I can be.
Image above is of my 3 sisters (left and middle) and my niece and then me (far right)

Here is my list of 10 blogs that make me happy
1. Erica, Moth Design
2. Paloma, La Dolce Vita 
3. Jennifer, Made by girl
8. Annabel, Blushing Ambition
9. Tiffany and Carlee, Deliciously organized
10. Shari, Little Blue Deer



Images via (1) Made by girl, my personal collection, David Jimenez, Lonny and unknown.

6 comments:

  1. congrats! thank you for this award, we both truly appreciate it. A lot of the things on your list are things that make me happy too. Melbourne looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, awesome! Thanks for including me, Nay! Your photos are beautiful, I'm so glad we met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I finally got to see your pretty face! And pretty you are. I really have enjoyed reading yours, and everyone's lists, and from a selfish perspective that was the best part of the award! xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah, flourish design + styleMarch 31, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    You are so lovely! Thank you so much for the award! Your sweet words mean the world to me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all these images and your list especially the last few ones and the picture of the apartment room and the one with your family!! You all are such a pretty bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails