Monday, November 2, 2009

Before and After DIY.

I love this living room so I used this for inspiration. Its a living room by David Jimenez and I absolutely love his work. You cant really see it that well, but I tried to re-create the black cabinet that is in the background of this pic. The Before custom made DIY pic is below..

Sorry about the bad quality photos. I took them on my phone so there not that great! Anyway I hope you get an idea of the before and after look of this cabinet. I am still in the process of getting all the pieces of furniture for my house, so Im reusing some old stuff that I dont particularly love. (like this white cabinet)...

Here if the after look after I painted it in black gloss. I love it so much more

I also want to get a mirror to put above it to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails