Monday, October 12, 2009

I need a bedroom muse!


Ive been very uninspired lately and I have been looking for some new ideas to add a little glamor in to my home. Here are some pics of my master bedroom to give you an idea of what I have done so far.



This is a pic of my guest room. The stripes where already on the walls when my partner and I bought the house at the beginning of the year. I don't really like them that much, but I haven't had a chance to paint over them yet. I also had to re-use some old furniture that I have had for a while, so it was a matter of working with what I already had. I painted the side tables white and added some new knobs.


My hall way is quite narrow so I had trouble finding something that would look ok. I tried a few pieces of artwork but had little success. So I decided to keep it simple by adding a touch of colour by paining some canvases gold to add some warmth.

I would really love to change a few things around but I'm just really indecisive at the moment. If anyone has some suggestions I would love to hear what you think.

Nay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment, You have made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails